Mike K. from Conroe, Texas writes:
“My Kids and I *LOVE* the Pro Dunk Gold System!
I recently installed a 30′ x 30′ basketball court in my backyard complete with a 60″ adjustable Pro Dunk Gold b-ball goal (including the Rust Armor upgrade), and I couldn’t be happier! The whole process of installing the b-ball court and goal took about a month and included the following steps.
1) Get homeowner’s association approval for the b-ball court,
2) Mark the area for the court & clear out trees/shrubs,
3) Build up the area with field sand and compact the surface,
4) Add forms & rebar for the concrete surface,
5) Dig 3′ hole for pier (to hold b-ball goal post) and add form at the top,
6) Pour concrete & insert pier kit (includes 4 large j-bolts and a steel plate),
7) After waiting at least 3 days, install Pro Dunk Gold b-ball goal to the pier,
8) Add b-ball lines to the court (I used Ronan’s Pro Stencil Kit),
9) Build up the surface around the edges of the concrete surface using fill sand & bull rock,
My kids and I couldn’t be happier with the finished product! Having the ability to adjust the Pro Dunk Gold from 5′ to 10′ is a nice feature, especially for little kids. My 11 year old son and his buddies enjoy lowering the goal occasionally and practice slamming the ball. The Pro Dunk Gold system seems very sturdy, and I look forward to many years of enjoyment.